To receive a 36 page in-depth buyer’s guide, please fill out the contact form below.
Jamie’s goal is to help you find your ideal home in the city. What better place to live than Charlottesville with its many shops, theaters, restaurants and bars? Charlottesville’s many neighborhoods have a lot to offer, all within a short drive to Shenendoah National Park, Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello and the University of Virginia.
If you’re relocating to Charlottesville, he’ll find the perfect home for you. This website focuses on the downtown neighborhoods because this is where you work and play. You may not end up buying a home here, but it’s a great place to start your search.
So what does Jamie offer that the other agents don’t?
First-hand knowledge and expertise on the area: He’ll help educate you about all things Charlottesville. Not just homes, but hotels, restaurants, schools, mechanics, clubs – you name it and he knows it!
A fresh perspective: He’s from London, England (they think differently over there).
A different kind of real estate buying experience: One where your agent is not just a nice bloke but someone who is fighting to get you the best deal.
A fun approach: Jamie is fun loving, sharp witted and intelligent. You’ll love searching for homes with Jamie.
So how does it all work?
- First, get in touch with Jamie White
- Call him now (434) 906-3944 and discuss your requirements for a home
- He’ll make helpful suggestions of properties that may interest you
- Next, meet and view anything and everything on the market until you find your dream home
- Then come the financials: You meet with a lender, apply for a loan and write an offer
- Next, Jamie negotiates until you a great deal
- He helps to arrange a home inspection, radon test and appraisal
- Finally, he gets you to the closing table to sign for your home
- After that, all that’s left is move-in day
As your agent, Jamie White assists and coaches but never pushes. He is always putting your interests first.
So call now at (434) 906-3944, and he’ll start you on the path to owning a home in Charlottesville.